Universities nominated for the Times Higher Education Awards 2013
06 September 2013
Nine of the UK universities we work with have been named in the Times Higher Education Awards 2013 shortlist.
The Times Higher Education awards have been rewarding excellence, creativity and quality in UK Higher Education institutions for nine years. We are very pleased that nine of the universities we work with have been nominated for a number of different award categories, including University of the Year.
The winners will be announced on Thursday 28 November at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
- Keele University – Outstanding ICT Initiative of the Year, Most Innovative teacher of the year
- Leeds Metropolitan university - Outstanding ICT Initiative of the Year
- Royal Holloway, University of London - Most Innovative Teacher of the Year, Most Improved Student Experience
- University of Huddersfield – Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community, University of the Year
- University of Leicester – Reasearch Project of the Year, Outstanding Support for Students
- University of Lincoln - Entrepreneurial University of the Year
- University of Strathclyde – Outstanding Contribution to Innovation and Technology, Entrepreneurial University of the Year
- University of Sussex – Widening Participation or Outreach Initiative of the Year
- University of Surrey – Outstanding support for early career researchers, Entrepreneurial University of the Year
Previous partner winners:
- 2012 - University of Lincoln, University of Huddersfield, University of Strathclyde, University of Leicester
- 2011 – University of Leicester, University of Strathclyde
- 2010 – University of Leeds, University of Leicester
- 2009 – University of Leicester, University of Lancaster
- 2008 – University of Leicester
- 2007 - University of Leicester
Back to all articles