Website Optimisation Specialist
Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract type: Permanent
Are you a graduate with a burning desire to develop a career in marketing? If so, please read on, as this is a great chance to work in one of the most important areas of online marketing - user experience (UX.)
In this job you'll play a key part in data driven optimisation of our digital assets and campaigns, in order to provide a compelling digital and user centric experience for potential students. You'll also broaden your skills base by gaining exposure to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
You'll be responsible for your own projects, working with a wide group of people across global marketing and the wider organisation. We think it's a great first step for a marketing career.
The job can be broken down into the following areas:
- Assist with researching and advising on best practices for website layout, design and usability
- Conducting website CRO audits and briefing in optimisation opportunities
- Support with usability testing
- Pre and post launch QA’s of websites and digital assets
- Heatmap set up, maintenance and analysis
- Creation and reviews of university signposting reports
- Working with marketing teams and university partners to implement recommendations to optimise and increase university referral traffic
Reporting & Analysis
- Support with UX Analysis and reporting to make recommendations for website optimisation
- Run monthly reports for university signposting implementation status and performance
SEO & Paid Media
- Conduct Keyword Research
- Support with launching paid media campaigns (display, advertising, and remarketing) and with on-going campaign optimisation
Skills and experience required
You'll certainly be a graduate, and have strong written and spoken English skills. Ideally you'll have some experience in a marketing role, either gained post graduation or as part of a work placement. But if you don't have the experience, but have the right attitude, and your degree is in Marketing or similar, than we'd love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and much more
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.