Website and Digital Manager
Closing date for applications: 21 November 2017
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Managers to deliver the digital strategy, increasing online sales revenue and helping to facilitate online exposure of our brands. Design, update and manage digital channels, and communications to meet the business objectives for the English Language division of this International Education Group.
Based in Brighton but with some UK and international travel and some nights away from home.
- Management of Embassy English, Embassy Summer, Embassy Academy and Agent websites and blog on a day-to-day basis, ensuring messages, promotions and content are accurate and up-to-date
- Design of all emails, web banners (own and advertising), social media assets, online PDFs, and ad-hoc projects
- Ensure websites and e-marketing develop and deliver in line with the business need
- Monitoring of website performance, using website analytics to monitor KPI's and make recommendations for improvement
- Define and implement regular website changes and functional improvements
- Investigate and work with others to correct any operational/technical issues arising
- Input to reporting on performance analysis of all online marketing campaigns and promotions
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website content, sales conversions & customer engagement
- Monitoring of social media
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of website management and digital design
- Strong understanding of web analytics and ability to recommend changes to enhance marketing performance
- An excellent understanding of HTML & working with a CMS
- An excellent understanding of email marketing – design and functionality
- Ability to work quickly to deadlines with great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time-management skills
- Creative with excellent eye for design
- Web UI/UX design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Please apply via LinkedIn or email Lisa Elliot, Talent Acquisition Specialist, with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You can insert your cover letter above your CVto enable you to send all the information required in one document.
Application deadline 21 November 2017