Website and Digital Content Manager
Closing date for applications: 04 May 2017
Exciting opportunity for a dedicated Website and Digital Content professional to focus on the online experience of our customers, increasing online sales revenue and helping to facilitate online exposure of our brands.
You will also plan and implement the content of our consumer and B2B websites, and emarketing to meet the business objectives!
- Management of Embassy English, Embassy Summer, Embassy Academy and Agent websites on a day-to-day basis, ensuring messages, promotions and content are accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure websites and emarketing develop and deliver in line with the business need
- Daily monitoring of website performance, using website analytics to monitor KPI's and make recommendations for improvement
- Define and implement regular website changes and functional improvements
- Investigate and correct any operational/technical issues arising
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales teams with online editorial, e-mail marketing, social media and blog posts where necessary
- Understand and develop sources of content to increase online audience: email, SEO, affiliates, social media, etc
- Input to reporting on performance analysis of all online marketing campaigns and promotions
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website content, sales conversions & customer engagement
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience developing and content managing B2C and B2B websites
- Have exceptional skills in a CMS (preferably Sitecore but not essential)
- Hold practical knowledge of web technologies (HTML, SEO, CSS etc.)
- Have an excellent understanding of Google Analytics and what to do with the data
- Be confident with data management systems, and fully proficient in Excel
- Be used to working at a fast pace, independently and under pressure
- Have an in-depth, consumer-focused knowledge of online trends
- Have a proven track record of delivering positive, measurable results through content
- Be meticulous and thorough, with attention to detail
- Minimum of three years web managment experience
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Please apply to this LinkedIn job advert.
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You can insert your cover letter above your cv to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
Application deadline: 12 noon Thursday 4th May 2017