Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £27,500 plus competitive benefits.
At Study Group we rely heavily on accurate timetables for the smooth running of our International Study Centres. We're looking for an organised candidate with a strong eye for detail to fulfil this newly created and very important job.
You and your team will ensure the successful delivery of two distinct services to the business - timetabling and configuration. You'll ensure timetables are delivered within agreed and SLAs, act as an escalation point of contact for issues relating to timetabling, providing guidance and expertise to key stakeholders across the network, and review processes and procedures in order to continually improve service and increase operational efficiency. You and the team will also maintain timetable configuration within our system.
The job can be broken down into three main areas:
Management of timetabling as a service
- Ensure timetable changes are made within expected SLAs and within documented working practices
- Manage the delivery of timetables to the network
- Manage the timeline for all scheduled activity relating to timetabling including liaising and negotiating with customers to ensure needs can be met
- Coach and support a network of timetable leads/experts across the Study Group network providing training where required
- Ensure robust quality management controls are developed and operated
- Review and analyse use of timetabling systems and processes and implement changes to improve efficiency
Delivery of effective Timetabling Configuration
- Ensure systems are configured accurately
- Ensure understanding of relevant areas of the systems is up-to-date
- Day to day management and support of reports
- Ensure appropriate objectives are set for direct reports, including personal development plans
Skills and attributes required
If you have previous experience of timetabling within an educational setting, then that's great. However, it's by no means essential. If you've worked in a job that involves managing data and logistics (e.g. conference planning, workforce planning, scheduling etc.), have experience of managing staff within a customer service environment, and have well developed Excel skills (pivot tables/vLookups etc.) then we'd love to hear from you!
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.