Teachers of Chemistry, Mathematics, Art & Design, Photography, History & Politics, Media, Business Studies, Law and Economics
Closing date for applications:17 May 2017
Part-time and full-time positions from June and September 2017
Bellerbys Brighton is a co-educational international college which specialises in providing a high quality British Education for predominantly international students from over 60 different countries around the world and preparing them for university. Our highly motivated students benefit from our state of the art facilities and small class sizes within a unique and vibrant educational environment.
We offer a wide variety of courses including English Language Preparation, IELTS, GCSEs, A levels as well as our own Foundation programme, which is a pre-university course accredited by Lancaster University.
Our staff are our greatest asset, and we want to ensure that all staff are enabled to work in an effective, enjoyable and fulfilling way. Staff benefits include local and national employee discounts, season ticket loans, subsidised meals, and multiple staff areas around the College.
Bellerbys College is owned by Study Group, a global educational organisation which prepares students for life in a global society and success in a global economy.
Due to the exciting development in new courses and subsequent expansion of a number of our departments, we are now seeking to recruit enthusiastic teachers in the following subject areas:
- GCSE Chemistry (September start)
- GCSE, Foundation and A Level Mathematics (September start)
- GCSE, Foundation and A Level Art, Design & Photography (including Photoshop skills) (September start)
- A Level and Foundation History & Politics (September start)
- Foundation Media (September start)
- GCSE, Foundation and A Level Business Studies (September start)
- GCSE, Foundation and A Level Economics (September start)
- Foundation Law (June and September start)
- Academic English to non-native speakers GCSE, English as a Second Language and IELTS (June and September start)
Qualifications and Training
- Good undergraduate degree in their taught area
- A teaching qualification and the ability to teach another subject are both desirable, but not essential
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder. The college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and any appointment is subject to both the receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
If you would like to apply for one of these posts, please complete the application form (PDF version) found on our Latest Vacancies page, and send to Dee Medhurst at CollegeRecruitment@studygroup.com, PA to the Principal with any additional enquiries.
Application deadline 17 May 2017
Applications are reviewed upon receipt.