Student Recruitment Manager Brighton
Closing date for applications: 5 June 2017
Rare opportunity for an international student recruitment manager to join a stable team working from Brighton. You must be fluent in Russian or Ukrainian & English. Business level Portuguese, Spanish or French as well preferred.
The role will include significant interaction with our university partners and customers (agents, students, parents) globally, and there will be frequent requirements for travel to the regions you are looking after.
As the Bellerbys Recruitment Manager you will build the knowledge and profile of Bellerbys College brand in Russia, Central Asia, Eastern Europe and Pakistan. Depending on experience the successful candidate may also have responsibilities with student recruitment directly from the UK. This will be done in collaboration the partner team.
The Bellerbys College Product team achieve regional student recruitment targets for the Bellerbys centres. As Brand guardians they will achieve this by marketing a portfolio of programs and establishing and developing relationships with education agents, the British council, international high schools as well as other relevant student recruitment sources.
Location: Brighton, UK
Student Recruitment and Market development
- Achieve student recruitment targets, developing market strategy under guidance of Associate Student Recruitment Director
- Represent Bellerbys College in market at key events.
- Deliver product education and training plan for both internal and external teams (programmes and destination including entry requirements, visa requirements, available beds, capacity) as well as exhibitions and familiarisation trips.
- Ensure in-market relationships with key university, government and commercial organisations are developed and maintained
- Proactively participate in target setting with the Partner teams
- Ensure accurate financial reporting requirements are met
- Manage costs within assigned budget
- Deliver specific financial initiatives that will ensure the business plan is achieved
- Articulate and support our customer value proposition to ensure we differentiate against competitive offerings
- Record all contacts, meetings communications and presentations with clients within Salesforce
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong analytical and quantitative skillset including the ability to analyse financial and sales data and present robust business recommendations and decisions
- Relationship builder and the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Engaging and collaborating with key people across remote locations, including ability to gain commitment from others for joint success
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as demonstrated ability to proactively and effectively work in a team environment
- Decision making, problem solving with strong negotiation skills
- Well-developed organisational and project management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm
Qualifications and Training
- Tertiary educated, preferably from a university in the UK
- Fluency in Russian or Ukrainian & English essential. Desired fluency or business level Portuguese, Spanish or French
- RM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
- 3 years of experience in education sales and marketing
- A commercially savvy product specialist with a successful track record in delivering sales results
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies
- Experience identifying a customer’s business drivers and influencing their buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Please apply directly via LinkedIn with your salary expectations, availability to start work (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. Insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
No agencies please.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Application deadline 5 June 2017