Student Liaison Officer
Closing date for applications: 01 May 2017
Bellerbys College Brighton is a co-educational independent college for approximately 800 mainly international students.
We are seeking to appoint a new Student Liaison Officer to effectively and efficiently manage the student progression within the College in liaison with the Programme Managers. Managing all parental and agent visits and providing excellent customer service to these key visitors.
This is a full time position, job shares may be considered.
- Decision making / autonomy – Local student recruitment
- Interfaces / breadth
- Internal – Principal, Principal’s PA, Programme Manager, Academic Director, Heads of Faculty, Senior Tutors, Students, IAC, Sales and Marketing
- External –Parents, Agents, Visitors.
- Oversee the smooth progression of students from one course to another within Bellerbys Brighton. A particular focus being to ensure the number of these students progressing internally increases significantly
- Liaise with the Programme Manager and Finance and Visa team to ensure that the transition is effective
- Liaise with parents and agents to ensure they are given all necessary information.
Visiting Parents and Agents
- Organise and manage the visits of parents and agents to Bellerbys Brighton
- Plan the schedule and liaise with all appropriate staff to ensure a smooth and efficient visit
- To follow up with the visitors after the visit to ensure they have all the information they require
- Deal with agent and parent queries, liaising with the Programme Manager, Academic Director, Principal and other staff as appropriate
- Liaise with the sales and admissions teams where appropriate.
- Contact confirmed students with information such as reading lists etc.
- Assist with induction of new and progressing students
- Organise the parent reception at the start of each term.
- Provide general admin support at ‘off peak’ times.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Qualifications and Training
Knowledge and Skills
- UCAS experience (where appropriate).
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo basic safeguard training and operate within these guidelines.
Please apply with a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 12pm Monday 1st May