Student Enrolment Advisor
Closing date for applications: 5 July 2017
We are looking for a number of individual's experienced in International Student Recruitment with great communication skills. The Student Enrolment Advisor role is part of our direct sales team, reporting to the Direct Sales Manager, with the responsibility of advising new international students about studying in the UK, Holland, ANZ and North America.
This will involve a high level of customer service as well as sales focus to aid students in making their decision on their next steps in education.
The role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to expand their knowledge across major destination markets. This is a good opportunity to take ownership and use their initiative to help expand the market.
- Advise new student enquiries on studying higher education
- Develop relationships with key partner schools, sponsors and various sources of international students
- Provide information to students on study options within our education portfolio
- Manage student enquiries and student the application journey from enquiry, offer, confirmation and arrival in centre
- Work alongside sales and marketing colleagues to understand and identify market trends and opportunities for student recruitment
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management Tool
- Knowledge of International Student Recruitment
- Driven, results-orientated and focused nature
- Excellent communication skills in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
- Strong positive attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Highly IT literate
- Comfortable in high pressure environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
Qualifications and Training
- Experience of direct sales to consumer
- Experience of using SalesForce CRM
- Knowledge of international education systems
- Second language (mandatory)
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Please apply via LinkedIn your salary expectations, availability to start work (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You can insert your cover letter above your cv to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Application deadline 5 July 2017