Are you data driven administrator that loves working in a high energy environment?
We are Study Group, a global pathway provider in International Education. We are an international, creative, and forward thinking business, and love adaptable people that thrive in this environment. Our Durham University International Study Centre opened last September and has had an amazing first year. This has resulted in some really positive growth within our Professional Services Team, and due to this, we are excited to offer a data driven administrator the opportunity to join the centre. If you have extensive admin experience working within a energetic environment, and love working with interesting databases, then this fantastic opportunity could be for you.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Contract Type: Full Time, permanent
What is this role and where does it fit in?
- You will ensure that student data is maintained and accurate.
- You’ll ensure that student attendance is recorded, monitored and reported in.
- You’ll have the responsibility to ensure that student finances and monitored and processed in a timely manner.
- The role will require you to effectively deliver key data to stakeholders that will support the smooth operation of the centre.
- Play a key supporting role with the preparation and situation of student timetables.
- You would also assist when required with registration and induction activities and events, activities related to visa and compliance requirements, exam and assessment processes, as well as providing support to the student support helpdesk.
What experience do you need?
You will be a data driven administrator, with an excellent eye for detail, and prior experience working with high volumes of data. We have complex and interesting systems so previous experience working with databases is essential. A student centred approach is key as we strive to provide the highest level of student experience. Communication skills, positivity, and flexibility are essential, with a willingness to go the extra mile to support our students. See below experience that we be received very well.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a high volume administrative position.
- An expert with databases and in data inputting.
- Knowledge and an understanding of data protection regulations.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office.
- Experience working within a further education or higher education setting would be highly desirable.
Our Durham University Study Centre is the newest to the Study Group network, recently opening its doors in September last year. Based in the spectacular Queens Campus, it is now a fully functional centre full of talented students from across the globe. The centre runs a dynamic curriculum across the International Foundation, and the Pre-Masters programme. This is a high-energy centre, where no day is the same. The centre is right next to the River Tees and the breath taking Infinity Bridge
The Application Process
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit your CV via our application website, and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.