Closing date for applications: 21 July 2017
To ensure the quality and efficiency of service offered to Sponsors of Study Group students, by coordinating key deliverables across a virtual team within both the ISC and Bellerbys networks.
- Development and management of the Sponsorship Actions Calendar, communicating and tracking the key deliverables and expectations of staff involved with Sponsorship related actions
- Coordinating the completion of individual student reports by centre/ staff in line with the Sponsorship Actions Calendar
- Proof reading and editing of individual student reports as required
- Collation of sponsor specific reporting packs based upon the individual component student reports, and issuance of packs to Sponsors
- Maintaining the various Sponsorship report templates used by staff across the network
- Maintaining to live status the master list of sponsors and their contact details
- Review and correction of sponsor details within Study Global to ensure information is accurate within bookings and related reports.
- Build strong internal relationships with affected virtual team and key stakeholders, to ensure successful delivery of Sponsorship related deliverables
- Training and coaching of contacts across the network in Sponsorship related duties as required
- Ad-hoc support of Supervisory Services Manager as required during periods of holiday or sickness
- Assist when necessary in monitoring visits
- Develop a close working relationship with HoC and key centre staff
- Driven individual with the ability to work autonomously and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strategist, logical thinker
- Flexible and adaptable
Qualifications and Training
- Experience of working within a Sponsor related or Admissions role, preferably in HE
- Working in a changing operational environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate lever user of MS office, especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to remain focussed on delivery
- Ability to prioritise
- Cultural awareness
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Helen Mackay, Student Supervisory Serviced Manager .
Application deadline 21 July 2017