Closing date for applications: 21 June 2017
To ensure the quality and efficiency of service offered to Sponsors of Study Group students, by coordinating key deliverables across a virtual team within both the ISC and Bellerbys networks.
- Development and management of the Sponsorship Actions Calendar, communicating and tracking the key deliverables and expectations of staff involved with Sponsorship related actions
- Coordinating the completion of individual student reports by centre staff in line with the Sponsorship Actions Calendar
- Proof reading and editing of individual student reports as required
- Collation of sponsor specific reporting packs based upon the individual component student reports, and issuance of packs to Sponsors
- Maintaining the various Sponsorship report templates used by staff across the network
- Maintaining to live status the master list of sponsors and their contact details
- Review and correction of sponsor details within Study Global to ensure information is accurate within bookings and related reports
- Build strong internal relationships with affected virtual team and key stakeholders, to ensure successful delivery of Sponsorship related deliverables
- Training and coaching of contacts across the network in Sponsorship related duties as required
- Maintaining and developing sponsor relationships and a point of contact for sponsor’s queries.
- Driven individual with the ability to work autonomously and drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive & persistent
- Strategist, logical thinker
- Flexible and adaptable
Qualifications and Training
- Experience of working within a Sponsor related or Admissions role, preferably in HE
- Working in a changing operational environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate lever user of MS office, especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to remain focussed on delivery
- Ability to prioritise
Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced check from the Disclosure and Disbarring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
If you would like to apply, please ensure that a completed application form is sent to Helen Bartley, Operations Manager.
Application deadline 21 June 2017