Closing date for applications: 24 February 2016
We’re looking for an enthusiastic SEO Specialist to join our international Digital Marketing team based in Brighton, UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across a portfolio of global brands for a private international education group. You will help us take our SEO efforts to the next level to reach and engage an audience of students across the globe.
You'll join our dynamic team, leading Study Group’s consumer-facing digital activity. You will have the opportunity to work alongside authorities in paid media, email, social media, UX, mobile, and analytics to support direct student enrolments. You will also collaborate with our in-house Creative Services team and Marketing team.
The SEO Specialist will support the business objective to bring highly qualified international students to our global Higher Education brands.
You will be involved in the coordination and execution of our global SEO strategy across our websites and broader digital platforms, working across departments to ensure that content aligns with search demand and web assets are optimised for organic search at an international level.
You will handle the optimisation of a large portfolio of brands, and will be required to prioritise activity in a dynamic and demanding workplace. You will need to deliver a high-quality of work on tight deadlines, handle ad hoc requests, and communicate across teams effectively, working with the wider global marketing teams to produce integrated activity.
You will be responsible for the reporting and analysis of key SEO measurements and reporting back to the business on performance to drive improvements, including benchmarking our competitive search position.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a marketing or digital discipline
- Proficiency in Web analytics and relevant SEO tool and experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar digital role
- Demonstrable experience in role responsible for search engine optimisation or a variety of digital activities
- Problem solver with a can-do, dynamic approach to challenges and change
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop new skills, and use them in developing high quality email activity that enhances the student journey
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as experience of effectively working in a team environment
- Solid numeric, analytical and quantitive ability
- High attention to detail and delivery of quality outputs
- Professional maturity, energy and enthusiasm
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
What we’ll give you in return:
Working alongside a global team of digital marketing professionals
A creative and vibrant working environment
Continued professional development with opportunities to advance your expertise
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Please complete and return the application form to Nandita Patkar at NPatkar@studygroup.com.