Senior Administrator (Registry and Operations)
Deadline for applications: N/A
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Contract type: Full time, permenant
Are you a process driven administrator, with experience leading projects, and expert attention to detail? We are Study Group, a global business specialising in International Education. An exciting opportunity has opened at our Sheffield Study Centre for a skilled Administrator to join, in a senior position within our Registry and Operations team.
Study Group acts as a form of Pathway College for international students, providing qualifications and teaching that will help these students progress into University. The Registry and Operations team are responsible for ensuring that the student’s central records within the student information management systems are accurate and maintained, and reflect the student’s journey throughout their time at the centre. The team is also responsible for providing key data sets and statistical information for all stakeholders, both internal and external. This includes student timetables, personal data, and programme of study, assessment and examination information and compliance documentation.
The Senior Registry & Operations Officer is responsible for carrying out day-to-day tasks and activity of the Registry and Operations Team, which includes data input and creation, auditing data and systems, resourcing and problem-solving.
- Supporting the Registry & Operations Coordinator with the termly timetable ensuring full consultation with all key stakeholders.
- Production of documentation for timetable activity in line with the programme structure, ensuring that all relevant data is captured
- Collation of all documentation in preparation for termly timetabling on staff availability, rooming, blocking etc.
- Base data set up on our student management system to enable the termly timetabling processing to take place
- Undertaking quality checks at each stage of the process to ensure information is accurate and reflects the requirements of the Head of Programmes and Subject Leaders.
- Supporting the Coordinator to produce the termly timetable in line with the agreed timeline to ensure its completion in preparation for the following term.
- Extensive experience working as an Administrator, managing high volume admin in a busy office environment.
- Previous experience working within Education is desirable, however, this is not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Good ability using the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent Data Management Skills including the ability to extract reports and analyse data for reporting.
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.