Closing date for applications: 7 April 2017
We're looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Student Enrolment team. To be a suitable candidate for the role, you’ll be a born organiser with an outstanding ability to keep on top of multiple projects and get things done.
- To provide operational and administrative support to our Student Requirement Centres, in order to enable our sales teams to operate efficiently and to meet & exceed targets.
- Daily operational duties include lead management, system support, reporting, and quality monitoring and general administrative support.
- To manage admin support duties in relation to the pre-arrival sales process.
- To maintain and manage leads and customer commutations on SF CRM.
- To laisse with all internal functions in relation to completing the customers booking.
- To have a working knowledge of systems, tools, and understand policies, requirements and work procedure.
- To ensure all CRM Leads and workload is monitored and distributed.
- To ensure that a register of staff skill-sets is kept up-to-date and adhered to when distributing enquiries across all contact channels.
- To provide support for all key business systems and applications.
- To raise support tickets and liaise with the IT Support team to ensure that all issues are resolved in a timely fashion).
- To ensure that all departmental displays and boards are kept up to date with accurate information and statistics.
- To compile information for power point presentations.
- To complete regular quality checks on all contact channels to ensure that SLAs and quality standards on all customer interactions are being met. And to compile and publish quality monitoring results across the department.
- To assist Sales Managers to organise and run sales incentives, including purchasing or coordinating prizes and promotional materials and updating the sales team on the results.
- To assist the Management team in event planning (eg: recruitment, training, meetings, department events, etc).
- To assist the Management team in recruitment of new roles within the department and coordinating assessment centres and recruitment events.
- To coordinate all new starter IT set-up and HR requirements.
- To compile and distribute hourly / daily / weekly / monthly reports as required by the business.
- To ensure that all office supplies & equipment are fully stocked and in working order.
- To coordinate office/desk moves, ensuring that any disruption to operations is kept to a minimum.
- To ensure that department workspace is kept neat & tidy and at acceptable health & safety standards.
- To provide general support and carry out ad hoc requests from the management team as required.
- Works well under pressure
- Quick learner. Quick to pick up and apply knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible. Can cope well with change.
- Efficient and organised
- Attention to detail
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Flexible approach to working, including shift working.
- Displays a positive, can-do attitude
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Actively puts forward ideas and recommendations to continuously improve business performance.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in an office assistant or administrative role.
- Experience within a Sales or Contact Centre environment (desired, not essential)
- Experience working with Contact Centre business systems: Telephony/IVR, CRM database, Web Chat.
- Strong all-round computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Confident providing general IT support.
- Excellent administrative, communication and organisational skills.
- Fluency in one additional language (desired, not essential).
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Gary McIntosh, HR Director Sales and Marketing.
Application deadline 12 noon Friday 7 April 2017