Closing date for applications:1 December 2017
We are looking for a Psychology tutor to teach on our International Foundation Year in order to prepare students for entry onto their chosen course at the University. Applications from candidates who can also teach Sociology are particularly welcome..
Location: Royal Holloway International Study Centre, London, UK
Contract: Fixed term, 4-8 hours per week. January - August 2018.
Qualifications and Training
- Relevant first degree with a Masters desirable
- Teaching qualification
- Teaching in an international context
- Teaching Psychology (and possibly Sociology) to Level 3 (A-level equivalent), preferably in a further education environment
- Foundation programmes (desirable)
Knowledge and Skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Dr Syed Haider, Head of Academic Subjects
Application deadline Friday 1 December 2017