Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract type: Fixed term contract
Here at Study Group we're committed to a culture of continuous improvement. Operating in a fast paced, competitive and global marketplace, it's essential we continue to evolve in order to stay ahead of the game!
In this job you’ll join us on a fixed term basis (six months) to provide administrative support to the Enterprise Programme Management Office (EPMO), helping with projects focusing on successful delivery of our strategic vision across our Higher Education UK network.
Please note this job will necessitate occasional travel to our London office and to UK International Study Centres.
- Act as the central point of contact for the Enterprise PMO (EPMO), supporting the Programme Director and other global project managers
- Liaise with Project Managers across the Study Group network to ensure reports to the EPMO are received on time to the necessary quality
- Prepare summary reports and presentations based on information received from Project Managers
- Own delegated programme project tasks as required from Programme Director including everyday PMO duties, such as management of project documentation, plans, minutes and actions
- Take ownership of small change initiatives (with support and guidance from Project Managers)
- Build internal relationships to allow the successful achievement of role
- Collate and disseminate EPMO policies, procedures, tools, templates
- Set up and maintain knowledge management and other document repository systems
Qualifications and attributes
You'll need to be a strong communicator, a good listener and note taker, with excellent administrative and organisational skills, a flexible approach and strong attention to detail. You'll have good IT skills (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), and be used to working in a changing operational environment.
If you have project management/event management experience, or knowledge of project methodology (Prince 2 or similar) then that's great. But if you don't, and tick our other boxes, we'd love to hear from you!
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.