Partner Sales Executive
Closing date for applications: 13 March 2017
Contract lasting up to 8 months
Can be based in either Brighton on Dubai
Study Group is looking to further expand the success of our Higher Education portfolio by recruiting a Partner Sales Executive to focus on building and strengthening our partner relationships in the UK, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia
This role will build relationships with partners to position Study Group as the provider of choice for Higher Education delivered through our range of higher education products for example our extensive university partnerships in the UK.
You will be engaged as an independent contractor and be based in our Brighton Office.
- Provide product training to agents
- Development & execution of country sales plan in support of with key Partner Sales Managers
- Primary point of contact for all partner enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses to maximize leads
- Manage and expand our channels' network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLA's
- Gather information from partners on competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis
- Identify growth opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- European language would be considered an advantage and Russian advantageous
- Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
- Strong positive attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Highly IT literate
- Comfortable in high pressure environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Sales experience - B2B and/or B2C oriented
- Knowledge of international education systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Please send a covering letter and completed application form to Alex Lotito, Head of Global Conversions.
Application deadline 12 noon Monday 13th March.