Partner Sales Executive - Temporary Role
Closing date for applications: 4 May 2017
Study Group is looking to further expand the success of our Higher Education portfolio by recruiting a Partner Sales Executive to focus on building and strengthening our partner relationships in the UK, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia
This role will build relationships with partners to position Study Group as the provider of choice for Higher Education delivered through our range of higher education products for example our extensive university partnerships in the UK.
- Provide product training to agents
- Development & execution of country sales plan in support of with key Partner Sales Managers
- Primary point of contact for all partner enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses to maximize leads
- Manage and expand our channels' network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLA's
- Gather information from partners on competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis
- Identify growth opportunities
- Fluent in English
- Any other European language would be considered an advantage, particularly Russian.
- Customer-service orientated and consultative approach to selling
- Strong positive attitude
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Highly IT literate
- Comfortable in high pressure environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales experience - B2B and/or B2C oriented
- Knowledge of international education systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Interested applicants should send a completed application form to Alex Lotito, Head of Global Conversions.
Closing date: Thursday 4 May 2017