Closing date for applications: 24 March 2017
Our Legal Department currently consists of five people who provide general legal advice and support for Study Group’s business in the UK and globally.
The Paralegal will assist the General Counsel with day to day support of both a legal and administrative nature.
The successful candidate will have a law degree, have completed further post graduate study such as the LPC or BPTC, boast excellent Microsoft skills and be passionate about detail. A mature attitude is essential along with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders with ease.
Located in Marylebone.
- Review documentation
- Assist with the drafting, reviewing and quality control of legal contracts and leases
- Assist with the preparation of training and other presentations for example condensing information from contracts/leases into easy to read presentations
- Assist with updating the legal pages on various websites
- Carry out legal (Contract, Company, Commercial, Consumer, Education, Intellectual Property, Land, Tax and VAT) and other research
- Organise, attend and minute meetings for example with governing and advisory bodies
- Assist and take responsibility where required with regard to global compliance processes and requirements
- Liaise with external lawyers globally to ensure company compliance in Singapore, Malaysia, USA etc
- Provide general assistance to the legal team as and when required
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applications to be made directly via this LinkedIn advert please. No agencies.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.