PA to Principal
Closing date for applications: 23 June 2017
Job Purpose: provide a secretarial and administrative service to the Principal
- Provide administration support to include, but not be limited to: diary management, mail distribution, meeting/travel/function arrangements, answering telephones, filing, photocopying, preparing minutes of meetings.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality and security of conversations, documentation and files at all times
- To manage the recruitment process of new staff i.e. advertising, interviews, compliance checks and induction.
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Assist with the preparation for offsite meetings.
- Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures, standard operating procedures and safe working practices, with recommendations for action and continuous improvement
- Other related activities as may be reasonably requested by the designated roles or members of the College Leadership team.
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent)
- RSA Level III or other suitable secretarial qualification would be desirable
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 4 years experience of working at Leadership level
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in working at pace with tight turnaround times
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please send a completed application form to CollegeRecruitment@studygroup.com as soon as possible.
Application deadline 23 June 2017