Operations Reporting Analyst
Deadline for applications: N/A
At Study Group we rely on robust and insightful management information and business intelligence to keep us ahead of the game in a complex, fast-paced global marketplace.
In this job, based at our lively, friendly offices in central Brighton (five minutes from the train station), you'll ensure the quality and efficiency of operations based reporting in order to support management needs and to identify business improvement. You'll use your analytical and communication skills to help build and foster a data-driven culture within Operations, particularly in the identification of improvement initiatives. It's a job with a huge amount of potential.
If you have prior experience in a similar role, then that's great. However, if you're looking for your first job but possess strong Excel and/or Access skills, and experience of handling large data sets (possibly gained through studies) then we'd love to hear from you.
This job will pay up to £25,000 per annum, plus great benefits including local and national employee discounts for a range of retailers and suppliers, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, company pension, employee referral (worth £500), assistance & recognition schemes.
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
- Development and management of the Operations MI suite, delivering accurate and effective reporting for use in a variety of operational situations
- Circulate reporting and dashboards on a regular basis to senior leadership and operational teams
- Maintain documented methods for collation and delivery of MI for succession planning purposes
- Build strong internal relationships with stakeholders, to ensure delivery of MI is possible and uses all available data sources
- Build strong relationships with internal customers in order to deliver useful and accurate MI
- To help build a data-driven culture within Operations, particularly in the identification of improvement initiatives
- Training and coaching of operations contacts in the use of the MI suite
- Ownership of the MI related improvement pipeline, and driving of positive change to develop the reporting mechanisms across Operations
- Owning ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Advanced Excel (Macros, Vlookups, SUMIFS etc.)
- MS Office standard tools
- VBA (ability to edit existing/develop new macros)
- SQL Mgmt Studio
- A data-driven individual with strong analytical skills
- Driven individual with the ability to work autonomously and drive change
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strategist, logical thinker
We are Study Group, a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with a number of Top Tier Universities. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
We will be reviewing, and progressing with successful candidates from when an application is received. This is a rolling recruitment process so please do not hesitate to apply to avoid disappointment.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.