Marketing Effectiveness (Insights) Analyst
Closing date for applications: 5 July 2017
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and skillful Marketing Effectiveness Analyst to join our international Digital Marketing team based in Brighton, UK. You will be tasked with maintaining and optimising our reporting dashboards and providing the global team with actionable insights to improve marketing performance.
Study Group is a global education provider, preparing international students to study at one of forty educational institutions around the world. You'll join our dynamic global team which leads Study Group’s consumer-facing digital activity. You will have the opportunity to work alongside authorities in paid media, SEO, social media, UX, mobile, and email marketing to support direct student enrolments, as well as collaborating with Study Group’s in-house Sales, Creative Services, and Marketing teams.
What we’re looking for:
The Marketing Effectiveness Analyst will support the Digital Marketing team through the delivery of data-driven insights in our performance across our global digital platforms.
You will lead on the set up, optimisation and automation of measurement tools and reports to deliver performance insights and benchmarking to stakeholders across the business, including the Digital Marketing team, marketing managers, university partners, senior management and sales teams.
You will support the ongoing implementation of attribution reporting, modelling and analysis, and work with the global team to provide end-to-end pipeline reporting for digital activity to show CRM performance.
What we’ll give you in return:
- Experience working alongside a global team of digital marketing professionals
- A creative and vibrant working environment
- Continued professional development with opportunities to advance your expertise
- £28,000 to £30,000
- Strong analytical skills, with high attention to detail and delivery of quality outputs
- Problem solver with a can-do, dynamic approach to challenges and change
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well being an active and effective member of a team
- Professional maturity, energy and enthusiasm
Knowledge and Skills
- A tertiary education in a marketing, e-commerce or business discipline is preferable
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce and web analytics such as Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of analytical tools, database management and SQL
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel and Powerpoint
- A working knowledge of applied statistics
- Preferably experience working in a multi-national company
- Preferably knowledge or experience working in the commercial Higher Education industry
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please apply via LinkedIn with your salary expectations, availability to start work (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. Insert your cover letter above your cv to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
No agencies please.
Application deadline 5 July 2017