Study Group is an exciting, innovative, international private education company with a fast-moving, ambitious marketing-led vision. With Head Offices in London, Brighton, Sydney, New York and Singapore plus Regional Offices in key countries around the world, last year we taught 60,000 students from 150 countries in University Pathway Programmes, English Language and Vocational courses in the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Contract: Full Time
What is this role and where does it fit in?
We are seeking a full-time Junior Designer to join our busy in-house creative agency, Creative Services. You’ll be joining a skilled creative team of 30 designers, content writers and visual producers, and be responsible for designing a wide range of marketing material, working on everything from brochures and ads to large scale signage projects.
- Design education to degree level or equivalent
- Passion for all things design
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Artworking and preparing design files for print
- An eye for detail and a flair for creativity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of building strong professional relationships at all levels
- A self-motivated, resilient and flexible approach to work
- Strong time management and organisation abilities
- Some knowledge of HTML and front-end coding advantageous
- A strong team player with a sense of humour
- Tenacity and a willingness to learn.
What we’ll give you in return:
- An agency environment within a successful global company
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Competitive salary
- Creative outings and numerous social events
- A creative career in one of the most fascinating and fast growing industries – International Education
- We’ll give you the opportunity to work with exceptionally talented people across the globe.
What experience do you need?
- Have excellent knowledge of Creative Suite
- Have 2/3 years creative agency experience
- Have strong attention to detail
- Possess digital design experience
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can work within brand design guidelines when required
- Are confident working both independently and collaboratively
- Have experience designing for the education industry (an advantage but not essential).
This is a full time role based in our Brighton office, close to Brighton station. Some travel, within the UK and beyond, may occasionally be required.
How to apply
Please send your CV and work samples, highlighting relevant work experience to Simon Walcott, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 14 August 2018
Due to the volume of applications we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.