International Marketing Manager
Closing date for applications: 23 November 2017
As an International Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day tactical planning and implementation of the B2B and B2C marketing plans and for driving growth with existing new customers in their product area(s).
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing on strategy and the Web Manager, Creative Services and Digital Marketing team to execute the plans and monitor and report performance.
Based in Brighton but with some UK and international travel and some nights away from home.
- Marketing planning and budget management
- Delivery of timely and effective marketing campaigns (B2B & B2C) in all channels, including online, direct mail, press advertising, brochures, social, sales materials and presentations
- Generation of content for all channels – print and digital
- Working with the Web Manager to plan content that engages customers and optimises SEO
- Ensuring messaging, design and tone of voice are consistent with brand positioning across all channels
- Database analysis and customer segmentation to identify key prospects and communication strategies
- Implementing and managing target oriented email and other customer communications
- Support sales staff by providing marketing material, new product information etc
- Monitoring and reporting on competitive activity
- Producing weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate results of marketing activity
- If appropriate: Working with the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing team on PPC, SEO, banner advertising, affiliate marketing and lead generation in order to develop brand awareness and generate inbound traffic
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records checks if appropriate.
Please apply via LinkedIn or send your application to Lisa Eliot, Talent Acquisition Specialist, with your salary expectations, availability to start work in Brighton (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. You can insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
Application deadline 23 November 2017