Head of Professional Services
Deadline for applications: N/A
Are you a skilled Law Tutor, with a student centred approach, looking for a flexible hourly paid contract?
This exciting position will lead our highly effective Professional Services department, enabling students to thrive and study legally, safely and successfully. You’ll ensure UKVI compliance in visa and attendance systems, that key quality assurance and enhancement activities are carried out according to Study Group, university partner and regulatory bodies’ requirements. You lead the team that have responsibility for the general admin, exams, attendance, Visa, Inductions, student experience, and more. You will work with the academic staff and Study Group Business Units to promote the ISC and build its success. This is job role that offers excellent variety, in a dynamic environment where no day is the same. It’s a great time within the Professional Serf ices network, so there’ll be lots of opportunity for collaboration and development.
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Contract type: Full time, permanent.
Why choose us?
We’re a global pathway provider in International Education, working in partnership with a number of Top Tier University Partners, and over 60,000 students each year. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe. Using innovative teaching methods in an autonomous working environment, we empower our students to reach their potential, providing an unforgettable student experience, and a positive introduction to the UK and its culture.
Royal Holloway, University of London International Study Centre, is located in Egham, Surrey, a quiet, student-friendly town. Although the campus is only 40 minutes from central London by train, the surroundings are a world away from the busy capital. Situated in 135 acres, and close to Runnymede National Trust Park, the College provides excellent facilities. The office has an excellent vibe, full of fun and friendly people, all passionate about the centre and international education.
What we offer
- Professional Development opportunities. The opportunity to work with students from all over the world.
- The chance to work as part of a global highly collaborative network.
- A unique HE working environment, with the advantages of FE such as teaching training, innovation, and smaller class sizes.
- As we have full ownership of our curriculum - we are able to adapt and consistently provide current, relevant and engaging material to our students.
- We value flexibility within the workplace - creating an adaptive working environment with a number of different working arrangements available to our people.
What experience do you need?
- Previous experience line managing or supervising an admin focused team.
- Experience working in a Further Education or Higher Education environment is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in an examination office would be a huge plus.
- Extensive experience in general administration.
- Experience uses data and reporting systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, in particular Work and Excel.
- Using data and reporting systems
The application process
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit your CV via our application website, and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
We will be reviewing, and progressing with successful candidates from when an application is received. This is a rolling recruitment process so please do not hesitate to apply to avoid disappointment.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.