Head of Academic Subjects Quality Lead
Closing date for applications: 12pm on 12 April 2017
Based at Royal Holloway, University of London, the International Study Centre (ISC) delivers Foundation programmes preparing international students for progression to undergraduate degrees. We are seeking a well-qualified and experienced Head of Academic Subjects/Quality Lead to manage the academic modules and lead quality assurance processes. The role will also involve some teaching hours.
Please note that the ISC operates a four term teaching year.
Qualifications and Training
- Applicants must preferably hold a Masters in a relevant subject and a teaching qualification
- Preferred subjects are within the Sciences pathway (Mathematics, Psychology or Physics)
- Management and coordination in a further education environment and of teaching in an international context
- Experience in Foundation Programmes and quality assurance is highly desirable
Knowledge and Skills
- Good organisational and IT skills are essential
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
The ISC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and appointments will be subject to receipt of both satisfactory references and a DBS check.
To apply please send a completed application form to the Royal Holloway University of London inbox.
To request further details please contact:
International Study Centre
Royal Holloway, University of London
Surrey TW20 0EX
Email the International Study Centre
Application deadline: 12pm on 12 April 2017
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 25 April 2017 with an ideal start date of 5 June 2017 (negotiable)