Freelance Chinese Content Executive
Closing date for applications: 01 April 2017
We are seeking a digitally-savvy freelancer with strong/native language skills in Simplified Chinese to work on a number of digital content projects. The role will involve working with translated content, populating websites and email templates with copy and images, creating and editing copy in Chinese, and some translation work. There may also be the opportunity to work on other digital marketing projects as part of the role.
You’ll be joining our busy in-house creative agency, Creative Services, working on our student-facing digital platforms. We are a hard-working and dedicated team, and we’re looking for freelancers who share our passion for outstanding creative and our commitment to education.
We can offer you a lively and enjoyable working environment, the opportunity to work for a market leader on a number of prestigious university brands while developing your skills alongside our expert creative team that works on content, design, digital design, video and more.
This role is offered on a freelance basis initially for six months, at a rate of £100 per day.
Knowledge and Skills
Essential skills and experience
- Proficient language skills to native level
- First rate communication skills
- Highly computer literate
- One to two years’ experience in a content, marketing or digital role
- An understanding of the education sector
- Ability to balance a varied workload, liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Some experience using content management systems and/or email marketing platforms would be advantageous, as would a basic understanding of SEO principles
- A strong team player who can work also independently and demonstrate initiative
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience working with multilingual content
- Basic knowledge of html
- Experience working within an international environment
- Experience within the higher education sector
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please provide a CV and cover email to email@example.com outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Application deadline Saturday 1st April