Finance Systems Administrator
Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract type: Full time, permanent
At Study Group we rely on our systems in order to operate in a complex, fast paced and competitive global marketplace. This job, based at our Brighton office five minutes’ walk from the train station, plays a key role in this process.
In this job you’ll manage two of our core finance systems (Agresso and Callidus, with a particular focus on Agresso), supporting global finance users with system support, ledger updates, operational changes and continuous improvements. You’ll use your exemplary organisational and customer service skills to help develop a first class function, ensuring issues raised by finance and other business users are resolved in a timely and friendly fashion.
Maintaining the Financial Systems
- Configure and administer reporting within the systems
- Maintain Callidus and Agresso portal, end user accounts, workflows etc.
- Make recommendations and support systems and process improvements
- Act as a subject matter expert and super-user of the Callidus Commissions system and Agresso
- Partner with IT to update or resolve any transactional data issues / support finance in troubleshooting reconciliation issues
- Provide Callidus and Agresso support to other team members, managers, and end users
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of system training documentation, process maps, and standard operation procedures
- Liaise with IT and Callidus/Agresso support to ensure prompt issues resolution and assist in reviews of the vendor’s performance
Supporting Finance & Business Users
- Support the monthly/quarterly/annually process updates in the finance systems
- Promptly resolve the issues raised by finance and other business users
- Help finding and implementing long term solution in case of reoccurring issues
- Ensure SLAs are consistently met
- Assist in maintaining system integrity across financial systems and work with Financial Control to assist in monthly reconciliations between financial systems
- Liaising with external auditors during year end audits
Change Management & Projects
- Support the change management and maintenance process of the group’s key financial and management reporting systems
- Provide training for finance and business users
- Assist in continuous improvement and challenging of processes, by gathering business requirements from users, identifying issues/opportunities and supporting change
- Maintain system and process documentation and global data standard
- Provide assistance in delivery of projects that include changes to finance processes and systems
- Assist with the setup of new business partners and acquired businesses
- Provide excellent customer service to global finance systems users across finance and operations
- Provide System user training/guidance as required
Experience and Qualifications required
You’ll certainly have an understanding of core finance processes (for example controls, accounts payable, Chart of Accounts), and experience of management and/or optimisation of systems. Help desk experience would be useful, but is by no means a must. However, you should certainly be a positive and effective communicator, and be committed to first class customer service.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.