Finance System Administrator
Closing date for applications: 18 August 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Administrator to join the Group Finance function of this international Education Group and take responsibility for the configuration and administration of Study Group’s new commission/incentive system, Callidus Cloud.
We are looking for a bright and highly motivated individual who is IT savvy, has Finance Systems knowledge/experience plus basic PL/SQL.
We offer a pleasant and friendly working environment in our purpose built offices near Brighton Station, subsidised canteen, local and national employee discounts for a range of retailers and suppliers, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, company pension, employee referral (worth £500), assistance & recognition schemes.
Ideally we are looking for an early starter (7/8am is ideal) to work Monday to Friday, with some travel to Singapore, as well as periods of being "on call" (paid).
- Read, understand, and interpret Agent Agreements to ensure Callidus is calculating according to each agreement’s specific metrics and terms & conditions
- Configure and administer reporting within the system, such as commission statements, transaction report detail, payment summaries, management reports, etc
- Maintain Callidus portal, end user accounts, etc. and workflows
- Make recommendations for system or process improvements
- Act as a subject matter expert and super-user of the CallidusCloud Commissions system
- Partner with IT to update or resolve any transactional data issues / support finance in troubleshooting reconciliation issues
- Provide Callidus support to other team members, managers, and end-users
- Assist with creating and maintaining Callidus training documentation, job aids, etc
- Liaise with IT and Callidus on issues and ensure there are regular reviews of the vendor’s performance
- Organized and meticulous and produces accurate work
- Highly numerate and a good communicator
- Enthusiastic and motivated with the drive for success
- Able to prioritise and time manage successfully under pressure
- Able to adhere to deadlines and effectively manage their own work load
- Able to work under their own initiative and without a high degree of supervision
- Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or business related degree or work experience equal to these qualifications
- Knowledge of the education industry and of finance processes is strongly advantageous
- An accounting qualification is also desirable
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please apply via LinkedIn in with your salary expectations, availability to start work (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the UK. Insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all the information required in one document.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Applications to be made directly via this advert please. No agencies.
Application deadline 18 August 2017