Finance and Visa Officers
Closing date for applications: 13 March 2017
Bellerbys College Brighton is a co-educational independent college for approximately 800 mainly international students.
We are seeking to appoint 1 x full time and 1 x part time Finance/Visa Officer, to provide administrative support to the College Finance Manager. Providing financial advice to all students and carrying out financial and administrative tasks for the college.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
- Deliver a friendly, efficient and professional customer service to students, agents and parents.
- Carry out routine financial tasks, complete spreadsheets and maintain up to date financial information
- Assist Finance Manager with fee collection and credit control; contact students and parents so that outstanding debt can be collected; maintain up to date spreadsheets to reflect income and level of debt
- Take payments from students; print statements, check deposit request forms at end of term and action payment
- Prepare and send out enrolment letters, invoices, instalment reminders and statements to students, parents and agents
- Keep Study Global financial system up to date; make changes to reflect bookings, payments, in- centre book sales, exam payments, credit deposits and arrange / record refunds by cash or cheque
- Answer general financial queries from students, parents or agents. Assist Finance Manager with financial and general admin projects as required
- Assist with visa extensions, chase students whose visas/ Passport are due to expire and book UKVI appointments for students. Upload and check new intake’s visas
- Liaise with academic programme /IAC staff RE: UK visas/course changes/accommodation; Assisting Post-arrival admissions, arrange centre transfers between other Studygroup centres and Brighton
- CAS issuing and visa advice for progressing student within Bellerbys only; Contact point for students, agents, and parents regarding accounts or visa matters via email, telephone, or face-to-face
- To carry out any other reasonable duties required by senior management
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
If you would like to apply for this post please contact Ellen Watts, on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details.
Application deadline 12 noon Monday 13th March