Digital Marketing Director (Permanent)
Deadline for applications: N/A
Here at Study Group we’re looking for a senior strategic digital marketing professional to fulfil this essential role. In this job, you’ll lead and develop a team and have ultimate ownership of defining the digital marketing roadmap for the organisation, designing the digital marketing strategy, optimising lead generation and maximising digital marketing ROI to accelerate growth and drive efficiencies.
If you’re passionate about new technologies and in tune with the latest digital trends, it’s a great chance to be a significant player in driving the digital transformation of the marketing team and of the entire organisation, and to work in a fast growing business within an interesting and rewarding industry - education.
The job can be based at our offices in London or Brighton.
In this job you’ll
- Devise and deploy a global and regional digital marketing strategy to support marketing and sales colleagues in the field
- Set digital marketing objectives in alignment with the Executive Director, Marketing, and the wider team
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, CRM, social media, etc.) to ensure consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs; prepare budgets, advise on maximising digital marketing spends across all digital activities, closely monitor campaign results and produce timely reporting to the leadership team
- Champion best in class digital marketing practices, inspire digital first thinking, advise on and drive digital marketing initiatives
- Work with broader marketing teams to ensure digital channels are fully integrated with the overall marketing team and business
- Analyse audiences and their behavioural patterns to elevate customer experience in digital channels
- Manage and motivate a team of digital professionals and ensure they function as a high performing unit; redefine workflow and processes to achieve efficiencies, ensuring all team KPI’s are on track to achieve targets
- Partner with IT to drive technological advances that support the goals and ambitions of the digital marketing team and the company
- Build positive relationships within and outside the business to forge strong partnerships
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments to find new solutions and tools that improve efficiency and effectiveness
Skills and Attributes
To do this job you’ll need to be a modern, progressive marketer with significant experience in digital marketing leadership roles within reputable organisations. You’ll have demonstrable experience driving digital transformation and designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns. You'll be a strategic thinker, able to see the "big picture" and cascade your vision to marketing teams and other stakeholder groups.
You'll have strong knowledge of the digital media landscapes globally, and multi-market experience including APAC markets. You'll understand digital marketing best practices, and have hands on experience leading successful acquisition campaigns, driving CRM tools and marketing automation in both B2B and B2C organisations.
An effective and supportive leader, you'll have a track record of inspiring high performing teams, combined with a hands on willingness to lead from the front and "get your hands dirty." Experience of working in a matrix organisation would be highly desirable.
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.