Digital Marketing Assistant – Asia (NSSA) Specialist
Closing date for applications: 21 August 2017
Job Purpose: work closely with the global digital marketing team to gain an insight into different digital channels, including but not limited to, Paid Media, SEO, UX and Social Media. You will gain hands on experience by assisting with project and campaign implementation.
Based in Brighton, high level of interaction with global teams.
- Keyword research (main focus on Asian (NSSA) language variants)
- Assisting with launching and optimising paid campaigns (Google AdWords, Google Remarketing etc.)
- Optimising websites for SEO including carrying out Audits (main focus on Asian (NSSA) language variants)
- Assist in website and landing page analysis and reporting
- Assist with website and landing page QA’s
- Support the rollout of UX and SEO best practice across our global websites with a focus on Russian or NSSA language variants
- Plan signposting activity with university websites
- Social Media
- Work with a global digital marketing team to gain insight and experience across various digital marketing channels
- Experience in coordinating and managing your own projects
- Interested in digital marketing and online user experience
- Personable, engaging and enthusiastic
- Ability to work effectively independently or part of a team with multiple stakeholders
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and project management skills
- Motivated to learn and develop new skills
Qualifications and Training
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Understanding of the digital landscape, digital marketing trends and online consumer behaviour
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good communication of written and spoken Asian language/s
- Understanding of digital marketing
Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please send a completed application form to Laura Baillie, Head of Optimisation and User Experience.
Application deadline Monday 21 August 2017