Deadline for applications: N/A
Study Group is an exciting, innovative, international private education company with a fast-moving, ambitious marketing-led vision. We're seeking an enthusiastic Content Producer to join our lively in-house creative agency, Creative Services. Working as part of a skilled and collaborative creative team, in this job you’ll be responsible for compelling, authentic multi-channel content for our consumer and business platforms. You’ll use your first class written and verbal communication skills to capture the student experience and turn it into compelling narrative.
You’ll work at our Brighton Head Office, five minutes’ walk from the train station, and receive a salary of up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday (rising incrementally to 30 days after 5 years’ service), an enhanced pension scheme, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, Wellbeing centre, and much more.
In this job you’ll be responsible for the following:
- To deliver creative copy that attracts international students to Study Group’s higher education global brands in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- Develop and manage optimised website and blog content for Study Group’s global brands, following SEO, UX and device-specific best practice
- Write, edit and proofread brochures, websites and other marketing assets such as ads, event banners, posters, flyers and landing pages
- Create engaging, on-brand copy for pitches, partner launches, presentations and campaigns across digital platforms and print materials
- Work closely with colleagues in Marketing and Digital Marketing in the UK, US and Australia/New Zealand to execute content strategy, creating content against Sales and
- Marketing plans, and delivering campaigns on time
- Pitch creative projects and brand ideas to continually move our content forward
- Interpret a wide range of product information and distil the key facts needed to create copy that is easy to understand
- Work to precise partner brand guidelines, on a variety of projects, simultaneously
- Monitor Google Analytics, implement goals and suggest opportunities to improve website content based on data
- Direct video and photo shoots, with some UK travel occasionally required
- Interview students, teachers, alumni and staff to produce compelling stories
- Edit testimonial transcripts, edit video subtitles, provide feedback on video testimonials
- Direct freelancers and web editors working on creative projects
- To develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships company-wide, with partner organisations and external agencies
- For this job you’ll be educated to degree level in an appropriate discipline, such as journalism, media or English, and possess outstanding copywriting and editing skills.
- You’ll also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of creating content for print and digital channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An eye for detail and a flair for creativity
- Experience of building strong professional relationships at all levels
- A self-motivated, resilient and flexible approach to work
- Strong time management and organisation abilities
- Familiarity with a range of digital technologies and platforms, including content management systems, image editing software and photo libraries
- Experience of writing for SEO and understanding of best practice
- Tenacity and a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of HTML
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
How to Apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.