Closing date for applications:1 December 2017
We are looking for a Business tutor to teach on the International Foundation Year in order to prepare students for entry onto their chosen course at the University.
Location: Royal Holloway International Study Centre, London, UK
Contract: Fixed term, 4-12 hours per week. January - August 2018.
Qualifications and Training
- Relevant first degree with a Masters desirable
- Teaching qualification
- Teaching in an international context
- Teaching Business to Level 3 (A-level equivalent), preferably in a further education environment
- Foundation programmes (desirable)
Knowledge and Skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Dr Syed Haider, Head of Academic Subjects
Application deadline Friday 1 December 2017