Deadline for applications: N/A
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
At Study Group, our Admissions team plays an incredibly important role in providing a first class experience for our students, and delivering on our philosophy to put “Students first”. We’re hiring for two new members of the team, to be employed on a fixed term contract basis at our busy, friendly office in Brighton, a stone’s throw from the train station. The contract will run until October 2019, but there's the possibility of extension or a permanent opportunity.
In this job you’ll use your administration and customer service skills to coordinate and administer student applications across the Study Group Admissions processes, ensuring student applications are processed accurately and maintaining high standards of customer service to students, parents and agents.
You’ll be joining a team known for its lively, social and inclusive culture, where staff are regularly rewarded for high performance. As a Study Group employee you’ll qualify for a range of benefits including local and national employee discounts for a range of retailers and suppliers, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, company pension, employee referral (worth £500), assistance & recognition schemes. And you’ll be working in the thriving heart of a great city. Doesn’t sound too bad, does it?
In this job, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Effective administration/processing of student applications and related materials in order to meet Service Level Agreements
- Additional support of Triage, Booking and Assessment processing duties as required for other operating divisions
- Interacting with agents and liaising with internal stakeholders to solve problems
- Methodical use of systems (including Study Global, Pega, SMS) in order to accurately capture information and to ensure applications are processed appropriately
- Collection of appropriate payments before the issuance of CAS documentation agents
- Processing of cancellations and associated financial adjustments as required
For this job, some previous experience in an office based customer service / administration role would be useful, though candidates without this will be considered. You’ll also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Flexible and resourceful approach
- Strong customer service ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Experience of MS office, especially Outlook and Excel
- Ability to simultaneously use multiple systems to achieve work goals
- Good organisation / administration skills and ability to prioritise workload in a pressurised environment
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.