Closing date for applications: 23 February 2018
Responsible for the processing of routine enquiries and inputting of group and individual enrolments onto the database for the UK division and delivering high levels of service to external and internal customers.
Contract: Full time, permanent
- Assist with all general, enrolment and accommodation enquiries, post arrival disputes, invoicing, issues and issuance of pre-arrival documentation in accordance with the company working practices.
- Dealing with enquiries in an efficient, diplomatic and professional manner.
- Ensuring travel details have been obtained for all students and groups.
- Contribute to UK / global initiatives and strategies for improvement.
- Provides support to Admissions Managers and Admissions Coordinators
- Any other duties reasonably required of the post holder by the Reporting Manager
- Customer service orientated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Fast learner
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, reliability, diplomacy, patience, and flexibility
- Flexibility with working hours to service clients in different time zones
Qualifications and Training
- 'A' levels or equivalent and GCSE or equivalent including Mathematics and English
- Administration and reservation experience ideally within the Language School Industry
Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft office skills
- Experience with databases
- Strong numeric skills
- Customer Services
- Administration skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Interest in the EFL industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Deliver on current service commitment.
- Comply with Embassy English and Embassy Summer admission and finance working practices
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of UK visa requirements and assessing applications accordingly
Please apply with a completed application form to Sophie Hunt.
Application deadline 23 February 2018