Deadline for applications: N/A
Salary: £19,800 Pro Rata (1650 EUR per month) excluding 8% holiday allowance.
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (Ending 31/07/2020)
At Study Group, our students travel from 142 different countries to study on our Higher Education preparatory courses. The students are miles from their family and will be faced with a new culture, lifestyle, and learning environment. We strive to create a better world through education and value passionate Academic Leaders that share the same passion.
This is a fantastic job opportunity to join the centre as an Administrative Assistant. In this exciting and varied role, you will assist the Head of Centre and other team members in a variety of administrative tasks. As well as this you will have the opportunity to help improve the admin process through innovative thinking.
Working at Study Group is a unique experience that offers variety, opportunity, and a fast pace. To get the most from this job role, you would have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter that can hit the ground running. If the idea of working in a centre where no day is the same is appealing then this is a fantastic job opportunity to really make a difference to students from all over the world.
- Independently operate the HISC Student data management systems.
- Produce transcripts and progress reports.
- Communicate data to students and staff as required
- Participate in Progression meetings with students and staff and draft minutes.
- Assist students and inform staff about the Studielink, university systems registration and all universities’ admission related processes and procedures including visa and residence permit) transfer.
- Communicate with students, staff and partners about a change of Study Plan.
- Keep students up-to-date with important information provided by universities.
- Perform assessments accuracy checks required.
- Perform other Progression related administrative tasks as indicated by the Head of Centre.
Student Experience and Operations
- Assist HISC staff during assessment weeks including exam invigilation, assisting the Examination Officer etc.
- Assist the Head of Centre in expenses processing.
- Perform other operation related administrative tasks as indicated by the Head of Centre.
- Assist the Head of Centre in organising meetings with representatives of partner HEIs, other stakeholders and organisations.
- To draft minutes of meetings with partner HEIs and other stakeholders.
- Perform other partnership related administrative tasks as indicated by the Head of Centre.
Experience and qualifications
- Previous experience in office administration, working within a busy office environment.
- Excellent knowledge and previous experience in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent English and good Dutch speaking skills.
- HAVO Diploma (or equivalent)
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.