Accommodation Coordinator x2
Closing date for applications: 4 September 2017
Job Purpose: to coordinate the accommodation and arrivals related duties in relation to a number of designated International Study Centres, in order to meet the needs of our students and to meet commitments made to the market.
- Handling of accommodation and arrival requests at specific ISCs
- Ensuring all system records are kept up to date
- Establishing effective working relationships with partner universities and third party providers to acquire accommodation and resolve issues
- Building strong internal relationships (Accommodation staff, Heads of Centres/ISC administration staff, Sales, Marketing, Finance and others) in order to manage and resolve accommodation queries including pre-arrival placements, accommodation offers and changes, tenancy agreements and welfare requirements of ISC students
- Ensuring all accommodation communication is distributed in an efficient and timely manner
- Supporting ISC Accommodation Lead and Accommodation & Arrivals Manager with general administrative tasks
- Excellent problem solver capable of making decisions independently
- Strong communicator
- Team player
Qualifications and Training
- Degree educated (desirable)
- Experience working in an office environment (desirable)
- Experience working in customer focused role (desirable)
- Understanding of student accommodation industry (desirable)
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Advanced user of MS office, especially Excel and Outlook (desirable)
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo appropriate pre-employment checks within these guidelines. All successful applicants will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS and Barred List check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please send a completed application form to Kasia Korycka, Manager, ISC Accommodation & Arrivals.
Application deadline 4 September 2017