Academic Administration Assistant (part time)
Closing date for applications: 14 July 2017
We are currently seeking an Academic Administration Assistant to support the Academic Director.
This is a part-time permanent position from Monday to Friday (18.75 hours per week).
Bellerbys Brighton is a co-educational international college which specialises in providing a high quality British Education for predominantly international students from over 60 different countries around the world and preparing them for university. We offer a wide variety of courses including English Language Preparation, IELTS, GCSEs, A levels as well as our own Foundation programme, which is a pre-university course accredited by Lancaster University.
- Building positive relationships with all members of staff.
- Providing excellent customer service to the students and external visitors.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Communicating with parents and agents on behalf of the Academic Director where appropriate.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Producing reports.
- General administrative duties.
Knowledge and Skills
- The successful candidate will possess excellent administrative and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience is preferred but not essential
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder. The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and as such all staff will be expected to undergo basic safeguard training and operate within these guidelines”.
The appointment will be subject to both the receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. The candidate must be suitable to work with children.
Please apply as soon as possible with your CV to be considered and send to CollegeRecruitment@studygroup.com. If you are invited to interview you will be asked to complete an application form.
Application deadline Friday 14 July 2017