Systems Administrator ANZ
Deadline for applications: 20th February
Study Group are currently looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to provide oversight and day to day administration of global finance systems within the ANZ division. Primarily, these systems will be Agresso (GL and AP modules), StudyGlobal (primary student billing system) and Excellerator (data extraction add-on for Agresso).
Group Finance Systems are managed from our UK Head Office, and this position will be the representative for the ANZ business on the ground and in real-time here in Sydney. As such, administration and facilitation of user access requirements for Agresso and helpdesk ticket resolution will be a routine aspect of this role. More importantly, however, will be the proactivity to pursue greater efficiencies and better ways of utilising the systems to deliver improved outcomes for users and the business.
This role will provide oversight and day to day administration of global finance systems within the Australia & New Zealand division. The role will also support finance projects within the department. This will include, but not limited to, data gathering, analysis, testing and training support.
Critical to this role will be the development of a deep understanding of the business’ transactions occurring in each of these systems, and how the systems interact in recording these transactions in to the GL, in order to assist the Australia & New Zealand finance teams in their analysis.
- Ensuring changes to processes and procedures are implemented through the relevant governance processes and with minimum impact to existing resources;
- Working with the ANZ Finance team and Group Finance and IT Systems leads to effect continuous improvement to the system and end-to-end business processes;
- New user set up and user access management;
- Tracking and resolving system issues;
- Working with external consultants on improvement initiatives and upgrades;
- Managing the development of ad-hoc and standardised reports from the new system;
- Coordinating ad-hoc data loading.
- Maintaining system configuration in accordance with design and performance specifications;
- Participating in the design and development of workflow, business process and documentation related to finance projects to meet system specifications and user requirements;
- Overseeing and participating in the local development and maintenance of the systems in relation to Group-wide projects.
- Assisting the ANZ Finance team and Group Finance and IT Systems leads to develop training content and course catalogues for user specific training;
- Providing ongoing advice, training and guidance to stakeholders and users related to system operation and access.
Capabilities and Experience required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or IT, or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience working with finance systems, embedded in a matrix organisation with stakeholders in Finance and IT.
- Information systems administration, including co-ordination of testing of a critical system in a large organisation.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team providing a high level and responsive service to staff members.
- Experience of planning and directing parts of information systems projects and achieving successful integrated outcomes within targeted timeframes and budgets.
- Proven record of preparing high quality documentation, both end user and technical, and in providing training and guidance to users.
- Experience in a global business with systems and users across multiple countries and business units would be preferable.
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.