Student Services Officer
Deadline for applications: 15th September
Contract type: Fixed term - full time
We are seeking experienced Student Services Officer to join our Charles Sturt University Study Centre team in Melbourne.
Reporting to Student Services Manager (Melbourne), the Student Services Officers are responsible for providing Compliance, Administrative and operational support to the team who manages and delivers our Charles Sturt University courses.
The appointees must meet the eligibility requirements for appointment as an adjunct staff member of Charles Sturt University.
- Implementation of administrative systems and processes regarding student enrolment
- Management of course transfers and approval process for all courses
- Manage and coordinate moderation and examinations
- Monitor student terminations and course extensions
- Managing Study Global/Banner student management systems
- Provision of administrative support to CSU Management
- Liaison with CSU for all students data and record management
- PRISMS processing and handling
- Support financial processing and handling
- General administration duties as required
- Experience working in a Higher Education environment
- Experience servicing international students
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, Outlook) and databases
- High level administration and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling customer queries
- Problem solving skills
- Confident liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full understanding of ESOS act
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with experience
- Supportive team
- Great environment to support personal and professional development
Sounds like you?
If you have a passion for customer service and to be part of a fast paced environment – a job at CSU Study Centre is for you!
Interested applicants should apply with a cover letter, statement addressing selection criteria and resume by Sunday 15th September, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia permanently;
- This role requires a Working with Children Check, which must be gained at the successful candidate's own expense prior to appointment.
- Study Group is an equal opportunity employer
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.