Student Recruitment Manager
Closing date for applications: 2 July 2017
The ideal candidate joins Study Group in our New Delhi office to achieve new student enrolment goals for their portfolio of programs (direct entry to Charles Sturt University Study Centres in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane as well as pathways to University of Sydney, ANU, UWA, Flinders University, University of Auckland, AUT and Massey University).
As the Student Recruitment Manager for South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal) you will achieve this by marketing our programs externally to our agent network and prospective students as well as internally championing these programs to colleagues across the Study Group network.
- Be accountable for target responsibility for ANZ programs
- Be the ANZ Product expert
- Creation & execution of Sales Action Plan with partner Universities and channel teams
- Manage one staff member (Student Recruitment Specialist)
- Deliver product training across the Study Group network and at agent training events
- Specify market specific product requirements (entry requirements) and escalate issues to line manager
- Coordinate university in- market visits and university-sought market insights
- Represent at exhibitions and recruitment events and ensure recruitment targets are met
- It is anticipated there will be requirements for travel.
- Align with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes.
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
- Relationship builder and the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation both internally and externally
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
- Engaging and collaborating with key people within a matrix and 'virtual' organisation, including ability to gain commitment from others for joint success
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as demonstrated ability to proactively and effectively work in a team environment
- Decision making, problem solving with strong negotiation skills
- Professional maturity and enthusiasm
Qualifications and Training
- Tertiary educated, preferably from a university in Australia or New Zealand
- CRM knowledge
- Experience in product sales and marketing within international education
- Demonstrated understanding of agent networks and other channel partners
- Experience in conversion and sales strategies
- Experience identifying business drivers and influencing buying behaviour in line with a customer value proposition
- Knowledge and understanding of the international student marketplace and the challenges within this industry
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a completed application form and send to Gemma Barber, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Application deadline 2 July 2017