Partnership Development Manager
Deadline for applications: 17th February
Partnership Development Manager
The University of Waikato Pathways College, New Zealand
Are you interested in international education? Can you use your diverse range of relationship, marketing and communication skills to help us grow our College? Then this job could be for you! At the University of Waikato Pathways College, we are growth driven, with a strong focus on student success and operational excellence. We are seeking a Partnership Development Manager that shares our vision for driving success for our students and our partners.
The College offers a wide range of courses and programmes aimed at both international and domestic students, including foundation pathway Certificates and academic and general English language programmes. We are delighted to be launching new International Diploma programmes this year (first year bachelor level), and have further developments in the pipeline. We also host international study groups from a wide variety of countries and operate one of New Zealand's largest IELTS testing centres.
In this context of renewal and growth, we are seeking a dynamic, multi-skilled person to lead our growth agenda, which we achieve by working closely alongside partners within our organisation, the university, and a worldwide network of agents and other partners. Reporting to the Head of College, this vital management role will have responsibility for:
- Overseeing the recruitment pipeline and working closely with a range of areas to maximise student recruitment and conversion
- Investigation of new growth opportunities for the College and responses to requests for proposals and other new business opportunities
- Coordination of the College's web and social media presences and recruitment and promotional opportunities
- Maintaining a strong collaborative partnership between the College and the University's International, Marketing, Admissions teams, and academic divisions as well as Study
- Group's Sales, Marketing, Admissions teams, and the wider international agent and partner network.
- Tracking and reporting on key performance areas of the College
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Academic qualifications in a relevant field
- An established track record of performance in marketing, communications, and/or sales.
- Understanding of the tertiary education environment in New Zealand and internationally
- Strong relationship management, planning and reporting skills
- Flexibility and willingness to contribute a broad skill set to the College at both operational and strategic levels
This is a management position that will play a major role in the development and growth of the College as we expand our range of provision over the coming years. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Located on the beautiful campus grounds of the University of Waikato, the College is part of the Study Group portfolio of international study colleges. We are committed to developing and maintaining a high performing, inclusive, welcoming learning environment, and creating a better world through education. The above position will be employed by Study Group NZ.
For more information or a copy of the position description contact the Head of College: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: https://pathways.waikato.ac.nz
Closing date: Monday 17th February
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.