Campus and Finance Manager
Closing date for applications: 14 May 2017
Study Group Australia (SGA) operates the Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane in partnership with CSU. CSU and Study Group are committed to providing outstanding educational opportunities for students at our Study Centres. The approved CSU courses delivered at the Study Centres include undergraduate and postgraduate courses in information technology, accounting and business leading to the award of a CSU qualification.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Campus & Finance Manager to join our Melbourne team. Reporting to the Campus Director, this role has oversight of finance functions at the CSU Study Centre in Melbourne. The role is also responsible for the overseeing and managing the Church lane and Bourke street campus facilities.
Essential Selection Criteria
The successful candidate must
- Hold at least a degree qualifications in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to think and act strategically;
- Ability to provide leadership to finance staff
- Experience in financial management including budget preparation and management
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial compliance requirements for international students
- Has a proven ability to effectively undertake administrative and managerial activities within a higher education financial environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create efficiencies and deliver excellent customer service in the area of financial management
- Experience in facilities management, WHS and emergency procedures requirements in higher educational environment
- Well-developed networking skills with a track record of establishing and maintaining effective stakeholder/vendor relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Other desirable characteristics include
- Working experience in an educational environment
- Knowledge of ESOS act
- Certification in First aid and WHS
- Relevant business and/or professional experience.
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Azeem Mohammad, Campus Director.
Application deadline: midnight Sunday 14th May
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of their applications
- We are only able to consider applicants with the right to live and work in Australia permanently
- This role requires a Working with Children Check, which must be gained at the successful candidate's own expense prior to appointment.