Business Development Executive
Closing date for applications: 17 May 2017
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a newly formed team within Study Group. This is an opportunity to be part of something new and challenging.
The Business Development Consultant is responsible for development and partnering of key lead sources to drive leads to Direct Sales Team. Key lead sources includes feeder schools (APD-academic partnership development), Sponsors or other B2B lead sources)
- Responsible for identifying, development of key lead sources in assigned territory and deliver high conversion non-digital leads to Direct Sales team
- Representing Study Group to engage and manage relationship with the lead sources
- To achieve all sales KPIs assigned
- Lead Source Development activities – University brand led events, student recruitment fairs, employment fairs
- Identify and build new business development activities via geographical expansion
- To conduct territory planning and execution of all Business Development Initiatives
- To enter all leads generated into Salesforce (CRM system)
- To promote highest levels of team response and customer service
- To understand market trends and proactively identify challenges and opportunities that may aid marketing efforts
- To assist in market data collection and analysis
- To provide weekly/monthly reports as requested by management
- Interstate Travel.
- Tertiary educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
- Fluency in English and local language skills is preferred
- Experience of using SalesForce or other Customer Relationship Management systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Sales driven and results-orientated
- Proven track-record in exceeding direct sales targets, preferably from Higher Education industries
- Experience of selling a complex and diversified portfolio to enterprise customer
- Knowledge and experience of the education industry in China
- Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
- An ability to work in high pressure environments
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and completed application form to Gemma Barber, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Application deadline 12pm Wednesday 17th May