Business Change Manager, Global Admissions
Deadline for applications: 11th June
Contract type: Full time
Study Group requires a Business Change Manager, Global Admissions to support a major technology-enabled Transformation programme.
Global Admissions processes over 100,000 student applications a year and operates from centres in Sydney, Singapore, Delhi, Brighton UK and cities across North America. The speed and quality of the service provided by the Global Admissions team play a vital role in the overall sales process of Study Group.
The Business Change Manager will be based in Sydney and report to the Admissions Director ANZ and work closely alongside other senior Admissions leaders, IT, subject matter experts, Sales, Operations and Marketing. The Change Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of the Transformation Programme ensuring that customer service and internal operating benefits of the transformation are maximised and the programme is delivered with minimal disruption to the business. The role will also work closely with the Admissions Director ANZ on broader change and business improvement initiatives.
- Design, create and implement change management across the four key areas of change identified as: Business readiness; market readiness; benefits realisation; communications & stakeholder management. In more detail:
- Work with SMEs and internal and external stakeholders determine the expected benefits and priorities of each element of the Programme to inform implementation planning
- Plan and manage the delivery of user acceptance testing
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs for all impacted user groups
- Develop strategies for coaching, training and accountability to reinforce adoption of change
- Identify and engage all customer groups impacted by the change at the right time throughout project execution
- Design a communication framework and process for all business stakeholders and key cross-functional groups. Develop communication materials in conjunction with functional communication specialists and executive sponsors – both for internal and external communications
- Prepare a benefits realisation plan including relevant adoption metrics that can be used to measure success and make plan adjustments as needed
- Assess risks associated with the changes and implement actions to mitigate them
- Support the ANZ Admissions Director and GA leadership team on broader change initiatives
Capabilities and Experience required
- Proven success leading technology and process change implementations – either project or operations experience and ideally in a high volume operational processing environment
- Highly organised, with a strong focus on planning and attention to detail and from your experience have an inherent understanding of the typical sequence of events around business change
- An energetic self-starter that thrives in the face of challenge
- Experience of delivering change in an international, matrix-based organisation.
- Strong people skills with have an ability to motivate and influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship
- Proven ability to operate effectively with high level and general guidance.
- Experience of working in SMEs so comfortable with taking full ownership and adopting a “sleeves rolled up”,
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to communicate as effectively to individual contributors as you do with senior management
- Demonstrated experience presenting and advocating programs to customers and/or internal key stakeholders. Ability to work cross-functionally with varied stakeholders, in particular across Sales, IT and Operations
- Some Business Analyst experience would be advantageous
- Willing to travel overseas from time to time for periods typically of one or two weeks
About Study Group
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. Our global recruitment teams enrolled over 30,000 students from 142 countries in 2018. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
How to apply
We take pride in providing an excellent candidate experience to all potential candidates, so will ensure a timely response and process for all applicants. If you are interested in finding out more then please submit a CV on our jobs board and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in contact.
For more information please contact Gemma Barber at email@example.com
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.