Associate Student Recruitment Director
Closing date for applications: 28 June 2017
This role can be based in either Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur or Bangkok.
Study Group is one of the world’s largest international education and training organisations, with centres in major cities in English speaking countries worldwide. Every year over 55,000 students from more than 120 countries choose to study with Study Group.
The CSU Study Centres, ANZ ISCs and Taylors College deliver University validated and approved programs, preparing international students for progression onto the host University’s undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs (or in the case of CSU, complete Bachelor and Masters programs in city centre locations).
This particular role will focus on Study Group’s entire Higher Education portfolio within Australia and New Zealand.
This is an ideal position for an experienced international education sales manager wanting to grow with one of the industry’s leading organisations. The position will allow you to plan, implement, own, and manage a regional recruitment strategy for ANZ ISCs across Asia and ANZ (not China).
We are seeking a commercial, results-oriented individual who can drive ANZ-specific student recruitment strategy through an innovative multi-channel approach and high quality training and support of our existing recruitment channels.
The position will involve extensive travel within the region - North Asia, South - East Asia, South Asia and Australia and New Zealand.
• Recruitment Managers
• Associate Recruitment Managers
- Growing sales through a multi-channel recruitment strategy for the pathway programs within new and existing ANZ university partnerships
- Driving a high performance culture and leading the regional team
- Establishing new and additional recruitment channels specific to ANZ
- Devising and implementing successful sales and marketing campaigns to recruit students for partner universities.
- Continuing to support the established channels of key ANZ focused partner education agents across the world.
- Providing professional education advice and counselling services to agents, parents and students for HE.
- Representing the Taylors, CSU Study Centres and ANZ ISCs and university partners at key promotional events around the world.
- Providing in-depth market research to aid student recruitment and ANZ based marketing team.
- Manage professional relationships with respective embassies and country specific education support offices to aid student recruitment.
- Lead team in the development and ongoing management of annual budget.
Experience and Attributes
- At least 6 years or more experience of channel partner management in education management context as a leader of people.
- Commercial, results/target focused sales manager who has worked at global level with experience of managing channel partners in diverse and key emerging economies.
- Experience of managing a complex and diversified portfolio of universities.
- Solid understanding of HE in ANZ.
- Experience in successfully executing conversion and sales strategies.
- Tertiary educated, preferably in ANZ
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Experience in liaising with overseas offices.
- Experience of managing spend budgets.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please apply with your salary expectations, availability to start work (including any holidays booked) and your right to work in the location. Insert your cover letter above your CV to enable you to send all the information required in one document to Gemma Barber, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
We appreciate every application we receive however due to the volume of applications, in the event you have not heard from us within 3 weeks, unfortunately we will not be taking your application forward on this occasion.
Application deadline 28 June 2016