Closing date for applications: 08 June 2017
STUDY GROUP prepares students for life in a global society and success in a global economy. We educate students from every corner of the globe enabling them to realise their potential through a transformational learning experience.
We are looking for admissions officers to join a high volume, fast paced admissions team processing acceptances for students around the world. If you have a keen eye for detail, are passionate about meeting service level agreements and thrive on delivering great customer service and can adapt quickly to change then this is the role for you.
The acceptance team processes acceptance documents for industry leading English, Foundation, Diploma, Bachelor, Pre Masters and Masters programs for our university partnerships in Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Western Australia and Auckland.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and have proactive working methods with a genuine desire to do your best at all times. Prior experience of working within admissions is essential.
- Create and issue eCoE’s
- Process homestay requests
- Provide extension letters
- Maintain accurate product knowledge for all programs
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
- General administration
- Demonstrated experience in PRISMS
- Attention to detail
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Able to adapt to new and changing technology
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the international education sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Customer service oriented
The position holder must comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Occupational Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder.
Please note, there are multiple Temp and Perm vacancies available and 485 Visa holders welcome.
If you are looking for the chance to work locally for a globally recognised brand, then please forward you resume and cover letter to Eleanor Burns, AdmissionsRecruitment@studygroup.com.
We will be screening instantly so prompt applications are encouraged.
Application deadline 08 June 2017