Student Recruitment Manager
Deadline for applications: N/A
We are looking for a passionate and result-driven Student Recruitment Manager to lead student recruitment efforts for UK & EU International Study Centre (ISC) based in Shanghai. Located within the University campuses, the ISCs deliver University validated and approved programmes, preparing international students for progression onto the host University’s undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
This role will work predominantly across our partner channels working closely with the Partner Sales Team, Marketing Team, and Business Development Team to meet the recruitment targets. As Brand Guardians, you will achieve this by developing and marketing a portfolio of programmes through ownership of lead generation and conversion activities within the wider sales team.
- Align with the Company mission, vision, values and strategy and ensure they are translated into daily actions
- As a Student Recruitment Manager, responsible for New Student Enrolment (NSE) target for the ISCs within the region
- As the Product knowledge expert, own the assessment of product opportunities with a comprehensive understanding of local market demand and current offerings, pipeline trend with insights, etc
- As the local sales representative to represent the brands at recruitment events, coordinate university in- market visits, lead on market organization relationships,
- Drive sales plans and execution as well as internal processes required to successfully meet targets
- Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder
The position is based in Shanghai and will include regular travel to other cities within East China.
The role will include significant interaction with the channel teams across China, as well as our university partners and customers (agents, students, parents) globally.
- Fluent in English and Chinese;
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Well-developed organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in a range of computing skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and email.
- CRM knowledge, preferably Salesforce
- Proven track-record in increasing sales;
- Experience of promoting educational services;
- Experience of working in an international environment involving liaison with overseas offices.
Applicants are required to provide a CV in English. Please submit your resume to TA Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will offer the successful candidate appropriate remuneration and welfare benefits, outstanding training and career opportunities and also an excellent working environment.
Applicants invited to interview will be expected to demonstrate a strong understanding of Study Group and our International Study Centers through carefully reading our Websites.
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. We teach customised programmes across higher, language and online education starting from High School to life-long learning.
Study Group will offer an appropriate remuneration package based on the candidate’s skills and experience. In addition, we offer an international work environment, excellent training opportunities both in China and overseas, excellent staff welfare and holidays and excellent career development opportunities. We make a strong commitment to developing staff who commit to developing our business.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
What does a role at Study Group mean?
We are a unique business within the sector, giving our people a completely different working experience.
We have a large global network and encourage collaboration across the whole business. We work with a number of partners across the network including top tier universities.
We encourage innovation throughout our Centres, ensuring that our students are given an interactive, student centred, and creative, tailor-made learning experience. Our people are given an autonomy within their roles that is rarely seen within the industry.
We believe in continuous professional and personal development, and take pride in offering our staff ample opportunity to achieve their goals. Utilising our large organisational infrastructure, across our different brands, we invite our people to gain valuable experience, and maximise all the exciting tools available to help develop their career.